Islam is based upon five pillars. These are the most important acts of worship.
Every person who reaches the age of maturity must carry them out. A person who rejects any one of them cannot be a Muslim. It is a great sin to neglect any one of these five pillars.
1. To declare our faith in Allah سبحانہ وتعلی and his messenger ﷺ.
2. To read salah five times a day.
3. To give Zakaah (compulsory) charity once a year if one has savings.
4. To fast during the month of Ramadaan.
5. To go for Hajj once in a lifetime if one has the means.
6. These five pillars and all acts of obedience must be carried
out according to the teachings of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
7. All acts in Islam are judged by their intentions.
They must be done sincerely to please Allahسبحانہ وتعالی.
8. Our worship shows our obedience and love for Allah سبحانہ وتعالی.
9. Faith without action is like a house without a roof.