1. Washing the Face from the Hairline to the Lower portion of the Chin and from one Earlobe to the other once.
2. Washing of both the arms including the Elbows once.
3. Doing Masah (wiping or rubbing) of a Quarter of the head once.
4. Washing both the feet including the ankles once.
Note: If any of the Faraa’id (plural of Farad) is left out or a single hair is left dry, the Wudu (ablution) will be incomplete.
1. Niyyah (Intention)
2. Reciting Bismillah.
3. Washing of the hands thrice up to the wrists.
4. Brushing the teeth with Miswaak.
5. Gargling three times.
6. Passing water into the nostrils thrice.
7. Khilal i.e to pass wet fingers into the beard.
8. Khilal of the fingers and toes.
9. Washing of each part three times.
10. Masah of the whole head once.
11. Masah of both the ears once.
12. Wudhu done systematically.
13. Washing of each part one after the other without pause, so no part dries up before the Wudhu is completed. (Note: We have written some sunnah together you can check them on the picture separately with details)
Note: If a sunnah is left out, the Wudhu is complete but the full sawaab (reward) of Wudu is not gained.