After registration at OnlineQuranCourse, You agreed to follow the following Terms and conditions of Service & Policy:
Upon successful completion of the free trial according to the selected package, you may happily decide whether you wish to continue the classes with us, request an extra two days trial with another teacher, or leave the service without any payment.
Once you decide to continue with regular classes, monthly fees will be charged in advance after the trial session for the next month. i.e The fees will be collected at the beginning of your monthly billing cycle.
- To keep one package, you have to keep one time for all selected days, if you select different or individual times for the selected days, the package will be changed accordingly, e.g. your selected days are five, Monday to Friday which is one package and has a specified price, If you choose different times for 5 days package; like 4:30 pm for Mon, Tue and Wed, and 5:00 pm for Thu and Fri,
in this case, it will not remain five days package but will be changed into two packages, three days and two days which have different prices.
If the teacher is unable to take a scheduled class due to any technical issue, either an alternate teacher will be arranged for that class to substitute in his place, or the class will be recovered with the same teacher at any available time, otherwise, the fee will be refunded.
OnlineQuranCourse reserves the right to suspend classes if the fees remain unpaid after 7 days of the due date without any prior notice. Hence, our admission team will have the right to assign any new students at your time. In this case, you may lose your regular teacher as well as the scheduled class time.
If any student is unable to take his/her scheduled class, he/she must notify us one day before, in which case the class will be recovered with the same teacher at any other available time.
Otherwise, we will not be responsible to make up the missed class and the fees will also be charged for that class, as our teachers are liable to be present the entire time, regardless, if the student has come online or not, and more than 3 continuous missed classes will not be recovered.
- If the student is late in the scheduled class or has any problem accidentally during the class from his/her side, due to which he/she was unable to cover his/her entire class time, the missed time will not be recovered and class will be ended on the scheduled time, (e.g class time is 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM, 30 minutes, student comes online at 4:10 pm or misses a few minutes during his/her class and takes class for 20 minutes from his/her 30 minutes, the missed time will not be recovered and class will be ended at 4:30 PM) and student will be charged for 30 minutes.
If it happens from the teacher’s side, the time or class will be recovered.
OnlineQuranCourse reserves the right to cancel the classes if a student remains absent for more than two weeks without any prior notice, and the fees will also be charged for this duration.
- If you wish to discontinue the service whether for a while or permanently, you have to notify our billing department before your next payment due date, and complete the month you have made the payment for.
- If you discontinue the service after payment because of your personal reason, payment will not be refunded.
In case if any student desires to put the classes on hold and wants to keep the class timing reserved with the same teacher, the payment will be maintained for the days put on hold, as we pay our teachers for their timing, not for the class itself. In this case, our admission team will not assign any new students to the same teacher at your reserved class time.
Otherwise, other experienced teachers will be available at any time, possibly the same teacher at a different time, or even the same time but it will not be guaranteed unless the session was kept reserved with the teacher.
Never share your contact information such as your phone number, email address, credit card information to any person including the tutors of our academy. Your personal information will be secured by the administration only.
- Our students are not allowed to share any personal information with our teachers or hire our company’s teachers personally nor teachers are allowed to share personal information or teach personally to our students, it is considered a crime, strict action will be taken in accordance with international and local law against the disobedient.
- Given Idies will not be used for any other purpose but only for classes as we monitor and check the classes through ids as well,
Note: full access of the given Idies is not granted.
OnlineQuranCourse never replaces any teacher except for teaching quality purposes or if a teacher is no longer able to teach.
The Terms of Service & Policy of OnlineQuranCourse may be updated at any time. Thank You!