To every Prophet علیھم السلام , Allah gave some miracles, but gone are the Prophets علیھم السلام and their miracles. The Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the last prophet and Allah Almighty gave him a timeless miracle, and that miracle is the Holy Qur’an.
It has often been argued that the Qur’an is not only the first book, and the highest linguistic achievement, of the Arabic language, but that it is also Prophet Muhammad ﷺ’s strongest argument against those who doubted his Message. The question that needs to be addressed here concerns the reason why a holy book, a composition of language, should be hailed as Islam’s (and Prophet Muhammad’s) strongest miracle and argument. The point has sometimes been made that other prophets had more tangible miracles. In the case of Muhammad, however, the miracle was not comparable to Prophet Mussa علیہ السلام’s staff or Prophet Issa علیہ السلام’s healing powers, but was more than that.
1) The Exclusive eloquence of the Holy Qur’an.
2) The Inimitable Quality of the Holy Qur’an.
3) The Scientific Miracle of the Holy Qur’an.
4) The Accuracy of the Historical Records in the Holy Qur’an.
5) The Predictions in the Holy Qur’an.
6) The Challenge of the Holy Qur’an