After registration at OnlineQuranCourse, We hope you will agree to the following Terms of Service & Policy:
- Upon successful completion of one-week free trial classes, you may happily decide whether you wish to continue the classes with us or not.
- If any teacher is unable to teach the class, We will provide another teacher to fill in his place, also If any teacher is late then the class will be extended to make up for the session.
- If any class could not be held because of a technical issue, the session will be redeemed at a later time or the fees may be refunded.
Once you decide to continue, monthly fees will be paid in advance for the next month. i.e The fees will be collected at the beginning of every month for our ease and convenience as well as yours!
- OnlineQuranCourse reserves the right to suspend classes in the case of fees being delayed more than 7 days after the due date without any valid reason or excuse.
- In case if any student desires to put the classes on hold and wants to keep his/her class timing reserved with the same teacher will be charged for the days put on hold (i.e as a reservation fee) until he returns, as we pay every teacher according to the duration of each class and not for the class itself.
- If a student misses his/her class because of his/her personal issues or problems, We will not be responsible to make up for his/her class.
- If a student misses his/her class with prior notice, classes will be arranged with the same or an alternative teacher at any other convenient time. (according to our convenience)
- OnlineQuranCourse is able to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without any prior notice, fees will not be refunded as per our Policy. (because our teachers are kept in accordance with the timing of the students)
Never share your contact information such as your phone number, email address, credit card information to any unknown person including the tutors of our academy. Your personal information will be secured by the administration only.
- OnlineQuranCourse never replaces any teacher except for teaching quality purposes or if a teacher is unable to attend or teach a class.
The Terms of Service & Policy of OnlineQuranCourse may be updated at any time. Thank You!